If Microsoft .NET Framework installation error occurs when you try to install Screenshotmonitor, please try to install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 manually, from the following link:
If you could not install it manually, please follow the instruction or ask your system administrator to follow it:
- Click Start > Run.
- 2. Type cmd.
- 3.Right click on cmd and run it as administrator (if you don’t have administrator rights, please ask your system administrator follow the instruction).
- 4. Run the following command in the opened window.
- net stop WuAuServ
5. Click Start > Run Type %windir% and press Enter.
- 6. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to SDold.
- 7. Click Start> Run type cmd and press Enter.
- 8. Run the following command in the opened window.
net start WuAuServ.
- 9. Try to install .Net Framework 4.5 again.